43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

Union Blogs: Health Research 6 deaths from cold

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Health Research 6 deaths from cold

Ciudad Victoria , Tamaulipas . - The Ministry of Health of this entity investigating the death of six people which apparently befell because of the low temperatures.
In an interview, State Epidemiologist , Alfredo Rodríguez Trujillo reported this Friday that will determine when the causes that led to the death of five adults and minors.

" I have six deaths are being investigated , we do not have precisely the cause that definitely has to do with the low temperatures , remember that it is a process ," he said .

An official of the Ministry of Health explained that the process follows a person who apparently died of cold is comprehensive and there is a possibility that other factors might be .

He said that in the case of these four were six people from the municipality of Matamoros, Reynosa and another one of Nuevo Laredo , most were destitute troubled by alcohol and other was a minor.

Trujillo Rodriguez said that some of the causes of death of these six people could be related to myocardial myocardium however, he insisted , will be next Friday when the Health Department will release the actual causes of these six deaths.

"According to what we have preliminarily , some are from myocardial infarction, we have some people died from hepatic cirrhosis , most are people who had a history of a high level of alcohol , however , is preliminary we must wait opinion of the medical examiner , "he said .

Finally , as to the statistics cases of acute respiratory infections said that to date are you registering 20,000 cases per week , which means an increase of 25 percent comparatively at the cases attended in hot season.

4 comments:

  1. For years, I have read and seen the advertisements in the mass media about all of the penis enhancement pills and thought that they were all scams or gimmicks. All of the medical sites that I have visited stated that none of the herbal supplements would ever help increase the size of a penis. I got very depressed when I read this, because unfortunately I was not naturally blessed with a penis that was big enough to arouse my sexual partner or past partners. I am a man that is past my sexual primetime and my sexual performance has a lot to be desired. I decided to try Doctoc Akhigbe herbal medicine after all the reading and researching that I have done.I saw a testimony " Joe" about doctror Akhigbe Herbal Medicine Since there is a Money Back Guarantee, I give him a trial what did I have to lose? I couldn't believe the results I was seeing after drinking the Natural  Herbal Medicine  and Herbal Soap to be rubign my penis! he sent to me through DHL courier delivery service . Within about 2 weeks I had a noticeable increase in the girth of my penis. Then after a coupleof aditional week it started to grow in length and I was amazed and very excited.before I finish the drink and the soap my penis had grown an additional two inches. I've had a considerable improvement with my sex life and these pills are certainly worth every penny I spent on them! I want to thank Dr Akhigbe for the time and effort they have spent on helping people in my situation.I know many are out there who are suffering this problem and they need help, email him.    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com.    He also cure other diseases like: . HIV/ AIDS. JOINT PAIN, BREAST ENLARGEMENT. DIABETIES.  HERPES. AUTISM . NO PRIOD.  CHRONIC DISEASES. LUPUS . MALE AND FEMALE FERTILITY. WAST & BACK PAIN. CANCER . DISCHARGE FROM BREAST PAIN, BREAST INFECTION. PARKINSON DISEASES.  WOMEN SEXUAL PROBLEM.  VAGINAL INFECTION. IRREGULAR MENSTRATION , PAIN & ITCHING . LOWER ABDOMINAL PAIN PAIN DURING SEX INSIDE THE PELVIC . PREMATURE EJACULATION.  PAIN DURING URINATION. PELVIC INFLAMATORY DISEASES , VAGINAL DISCHARGE. (PID). DRIPPING OF SPERM FROM THE VAGINAL AS WELL AS FOR LOW SPERM COUNT. TUBERCULOSIS. CIRRHOSIS .    ITCHING OF THE PRIVATE PART. ZERO SPERM COUNT.  ASTHMA.  . ,  EJACULATION. WEAK ERECTION. ERYSIPELAS, DISCHARGE FROM PENIS . HPV. QUICK EJACULATION. HEPATITIS A & B. STD. STAPHYLOCOCCUS + GONORRHEA + SYPHILIS. HEART DISEASE.  PILE-HEMORRHOID. HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. RHIUMATISM, THYROID, PENIS ENLARGEMENT  .   For your cure email him now:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or Contact his numbe:  +2349010754824.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dalam Kongres Nasional XXI Persatuan Insinyur Indonesia (PII), Heru Dewanto terpilih menjadi Ketua Umum PII periode 2018-2021. Di era kepemimpinannya, Heru punya agenda besar yaitu mentransformasi PII, dari yang semula lembaga swadaya masyarakat (LSM), menjadi institusi yang menyelenggarakan registrasi dan sertifikasi keinsinyuran guna meningkatkan profesionalisme insinyur di Tanah Air.
    Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    will help you more:
    heru dewanto

    ReplyDelete
  3. I earned $5000 in the last month by operating online only for 5 to 8 hours on my computer and this was so smooth that I personally couldn't accept it as true before working on this website. If you too need to earn this sort of huge cash then come and be part of us. do this internet-website online ...........www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete